Rinse Catfish fillets and season liberally with the "Bam" Chef's
Essence. Lightly oil your cast iron flat top and put it outside
on your bbq grill set to medium high heat. Once the flat top is
hat place the fish on the hot flat surface. Cook for 4-7 minutes.
Flip. Another 4-7 minutes. Cook time varies depending
on heat and thickness of fish. Remove from heat and top each
fillet with one slice of lemon parsley butter. Enjoy!
- 4 Large Fresh Catfish Fillets (U.S. Farm Raised Catfish . . . NOT Chinese Catfish!)
- The "Bam" Chef's Essence
- Lemon and Parsley Butter
I use Emeril's Original Essence on this recipe. In fact, I love it on most seafood.
Here is how he makes it:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
The finished product. Delicious.